Are you having trouble downloading the files you purchased online from our store?
- Check your email spam folder to make sure you got a welcome message from IRI.
- Login to your account by clicking the "Login" button in the top right of our webpage
- Click on "My Account"
- Then click on the "Files" tab
- You should see the files available for download there, click the title of the one you want
If you do not see your files, and did not receive an email receipt, it is possible your transaction may have failed to process. Did you complete all the steps and confirm your purchase?
If you do not see your files, and you do have a receipt, please contact our office at email@example.com to request the files be sent to you. Please forward your receipt to us.
If you purchased products on Amazon or CDBaby, please contact their customer service centers for any support needs.
What do I do with the file once I download it?
The file you downloaded is either a ZIP folder archive or a PDF.
Most computers open both automatically. But if you are having trouble:
Hint: Right click and extract the ZIP archive to get the files. Simply double clicking the ZIP is often just enough to take a peek inside - but is not enough to properly extract the files for listening.
How do I get the MP3 into iTunes?
1. Follow the instructions for extracting the ZIP archive above.
2. Once you have extracted the folder from the archive, you should see the name of the artist, for instance "Richard Miller".
3. Drag this entire folder into your music folder, wherever that may be on your computer, although often it is in "My Documents" or "Music".
4. Then drag the folder directly into iTunes program library.
5. The MP3s were encoded with iTunes, so are completely compatible with iTunes. iTunes should recognize the artist, album and tracks.
Note: Within the artist folder is the name of the "album", and within that folder are the names of the individual tracks. This is the correct format for iTunes. Do not remove the MP3 from the folder or attempt to re-arrange or rename the tracks.
Having trouble checking out?
The checkout button appears on the left sidebar of the website about halfway down, scroll down to look for it and begin the checkout process.
We accept Visa and Mastercard only. International orders are accepted - simply select your country from the list. All our orders are processed safely and securely through Authroize.net on an encrypted SSL connection.